I love it when the local radio stations surprise me by playing an old song that I absolutely love but haven't heard in years. That happened to me today. I was sitting at work with the radio on the local country station and out-of-the-blue they played Neil McCoy's song "They're Playin' Our Song." It's one of those songs that makes you just want to get up and dance and sing along. When this single was released ten years ago, I used to listen to it over and over again.
Funny how you can love certain songs at certain times in your life and then move on. You still love the song but it might not have the lasting power that other songs have. Hearing one these special songs is a pleasant, exceptional surprise that brightens your day.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment