Thank you to Amy and Kevin for your generous hospitality last week. I could not have made it through the Bar Exam without y'all!!! Your encouragement and love meant so much to me. It was comforting to come home to your comfortable, cozy abode each night and talk about topics completely unrelated to the law. :-)
Amy, thank you for risking your life to bring me my low-carb Carls Jr. burger on Tuesday. I really did appreciate it! :-) But more important than the food was the fellowship during the lunch hour.
Kevin, thank you for putting up with my silliness and need to control the radio. :-) It was so wonderful to get to know the man with whom my beloved friend shares her life.
God has truly blessed me with the best of friends and I'm so grateful to count y'all as friends. I pray that the next time I visit y'all the Bar exam won't interrupt our sweet fellowship. :-)
I love y'all! THANK YOU!!!!!
Monday, March 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment