Monday, March 01, 2004

Freedom

After 4 years of law school, I still cannot believe that I will never again take a law school final. I think this reality has not yet impacted me. It will probably take a few weeks for me to recover from the stress of preparing for and taking the California Bar Exam, but I already feel much lighter.

That list of "fun" books to read (anything not related to law) is now so long I don't know where to start! It is strange to think that I will never have to feel guilty again about seeing a movie or reading a book because "finals are just around the corner". No more will I worry about whether I should be studying wills & trusts instead of reading C.S. Lewis. What a glorious feeling! :-)

In the next week I will begin posting stories of my "Bar experience" but I first need to thank my family and friends for their love and support throughout this very trying time. God has used each of you to encourage and uplift me in the midst of some very difficult trials. Regardless of the whether I pass or fail the Bar exam, God has shown Himself so faithful. And that is the best lesson I could ever learn.

On to graduation! :-)

No comments: