Friday, March 12, 2004

Surfing Spots

I think all of us have certain web sites we visit everyday for information and fun. So I thought I'd share my daily surfing routine.

First, my home page is the Drudge Report. This is the site where I get much of my news and it has links to so many other informative sites, too.

Second, I visit my favorite blogs (listed below).

Third, I visit KFI AM 640's web site and tune into Rush Limbaugh's program. At noon, I switch over to Sean Hannity's site for his show.

Then everyday at lunch I have to read my favorite comics. These include Luann, For Better or for Worse, Foxt Trot, Adam and Close to Home.

For those of you with culinary inclinations, or a need for fast and easy meals, every Wednesday Comics.com publishes Cheap Thrills. This comic offers creative yet simple meals with illustrations!

During the winter I visit the BLM web site every week to see the latest Bald Eagle count for Coeur d'Alene.

And, as mentioned in a prior blog, every week The Onion publishes its hilarious online edition.

There are many other news and information sites I visit but I thought I'd share the fun sites I frequent. So check out my surf pattern and let me know what you think! :-)

No comments: