You know, there are a few moments in one's life that are considered very special: graduating from college, your wedding day, etc. And I think pretty high up on my list is the day that a new Brad Paisley album is released.
Now granted, these moments are more frequent than say, graduation or (hopefully) getting married. However, a new Paisley album only comes around every few years so it is definitely a special occasion; especially since one of my life goals is to collect each and every Brad Paisley CD. (No, my life goals are prioritized correctly; marriage comes just after the Paisley goal.)
I'm so excited that in just under two months I'll be celebrating another special Brad Paisley day when his new album, Time Well Wasted, will begin its 24-hour rotation in my CD player.
There's a reason they call us FAN-atics....
August 16th!!!! In the meantime, I'll have to keep scanning the radio for Brad's latest single: Alcohol...
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment