

Coeur d'Alene has a new movie theatre! We can finally bid farewell to the two dilapidated theatres we had and now watch movies in our new stadium-style 14-screen theatre. Yes, this weekend Regal Cinemas opened up a state-of-the-art theatre in a developing area in west CdA. So Mom and I decided to check out the theatre opening weekend.
I rarely go to the movies so I was a bit dismayed at how much ticket prices have increased in the last few years (no wonder the box office is down!). And I never buy snacks at the theatre so it was a nice treat when the theatre gave each guest a free popcorn and drink in honor of the opening weekend.
Mom and I decided to see Batman Begins because two of my favorite actors are in it: Christian Bale and Cillian Murphy. I've had a crush on Christian since I was 11 years old and I've been a huge fan of Cillian for 5 years now. (I have a thing for British/Irish men!) I told Mom that if Colin Firth had been in the cast it would have been the perfect movie! :-)
Apart from all the eye candy (Christian and Cillian) the movie was the best Batman movie to date. Christian and Cillian are two of the finest actors in Hollywood (I'm not biased!) and the rest of the cast included some top-notch actors like Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson. The thing that was refreshing about this Batman movie was that it was obviously based on the comic but it felt more like an action film than the comedic versions of the last few Batman movies. So I recommend catching this flick if you're interested in a solid action film with good acting and (for you girls) some hot guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment