Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Fellow Slackers

I apologize to my readers for not posting much as of late. I feel just awful about not keeping y'all up to speed on the latest. (Although, apart from doctors visits there's not much going on!) However, just when I start to feel the slightest pang of guilt, I merely scan to the bottom of my blog and try the "My Fave Blogs" links. It appears that I am not the only blogger who is derelict in my blogging duties. Not that I mean to shame my fellow bloggers; just the opposite!

I'm sure some of you have thought to yourselves, "how can these be Merf's fave blogs?!" Well, I must admit that I've not been the most faithful blog reader lately either. So I probably haven't noticed that my fave blogs aren't contributing to the world of blogging.

Regardless of their frequency of blogging, I still enjoy reading the occasional blogs of the friends listed under "fave blogs". I know that they are out actually contributing to society in other ways and feel I am thus justified in keeping a link to their blogs. But perhaps it is time to update my "fave blogs" links...

Why am I rambling like this? I guess because I just realized that I've neglected my blogging lately and feel an explanation is in order for those of you who wait anxiously at your computer screen for my next post. I'll try to be better about posting in the future. But, in case I don't post often enough, please know that I have a really great excuse.

No comments: