Well, most of you probably received my e-mail about my move to Sacramento. I'm the campaign manager for Jerry Simmons for County Supervisor. My good friend Aaron Klein some how convinced me to take on this challenge. It's going to be a tough campaign but Jerry is a great guy and I think his message will resonate with the voters of Placer County.
I won't be able to post much about the campaign itself since you never know what opposition research is up to, but I will post things that aren't "classified." ;-)
I do have some exciting news unrelated to the campaign: Brad Paisley is going to be in concert in Stockton on May 7th! Just two days prior to tickets going on sale, I heard a radio ad for the concert so of course I had to order tickets. Talk about great timing! I'm so excited to see my fave artist again! Make sure you vote for his nominated music videos on the CMT web site. The CMT Music Video Awards are on Monday!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Meredith - Welcome to Sacramento! My name is Susan Walker (I'm an acquaintance of Amy Koons, who gave me a "heads up" you were coming to town). My daughter said she saw you at church last Sunday, but I guess you left right after the service. She recognized you from photos in your blog link. :)
Hope this coming Sunday you can stay for our fellowship meal....we are having an Easter feast!
Blessings to you.
Post a Comment