As y'all know, I LOVE music. (Is that an understatement?) So I decided to periodically share with y'all my latest "earbugs". (An earbug is a song that you can't get out of your head.)
My current earbugs:
The Darkness -- I Believe In a Thing Called Love
Classic rock reminiscent of Queen (though not nearly as good). Killer guitar solos (they are finally making a comeback in popular music). Yes, the lead singer does sound like Tiny Tim but you can't deny that electric guitar.
Maroon 5 -- This Love
Pop rock but fun to sing along/dance to. This song is supposed to be a sad break-up song but with such an upbeat tempo, you have to dance! I'm also revisiting Maroon 5's hit from last summer: Harder to Breathe.
Warning: the video is a bit graphic (surprisingly) so you may want to just listen to the song instead of watching the music video.
Joe Nichols -- Cool to be a Fool
Joe is a new artist in Nashville but every single he's released has done very well. This is my favorite single he's released. The song has great lyrics and a wonderful classic country sound. And the music video is pretty entertaining...
Jet- Are You Gonna Be My Girl
A great rock song that's addictive. This song was used in an iPod commercial. The opening bass line is fantastic and guitar riffs are catchy! It's fun to sing along/dance to and energizing! The music video is pretty interesting, too...
So these are a few of the songs currently in heavy rotation in my brain. I'm sure within a few days I'll have some new earbugs so I may make this a weekly blog...
Friday, April 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment