My poor blog has been so neglected as of late. I have very good excuses, though. I've been sick since the first of December, I've *tried* to study for a very big exam the name of which should not be uttered aloud, and then there's all the Christmas festivities. What's a blogger to do?
Actually, God's been teaching me a lot; against my will I might add. Just when you think you have it all together, He decides to add a faith-testing trial. Being ill during an otherwise festive time of year and in the midst of preparation for a big exam tops my list of "Great Trials". Sometimes we don't know why God presents a trial until after we've come through it. The hardest lesson for me is trusting God with my future. But He will faithfully continue to refine me until I conform to the image He envisions. That in itself is a comfort.
Monday, December 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment